1- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information collected in Article 10 of Law 34/ July 11 2002, on Services of the Information Society and
of Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is property of VALERIA OLIVES BABLER (hereinafter the “Lender”) with D.N.I. number 47708152B, and email address of: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2- USERS: The use of this website is absolutely voluntary and assumes the full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of valid use at all times that are in this web address. The User will have the responsibility to read carefully the conditions of use and accept them without reservations before carrying out any operation, viewing, use, etc.
The Provider reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without the need for prior notice to any User that contravenes the provisions of these
3. PROTECTION OF THE CONTENT: The user acknowledges and accepts that all rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and / or any other elements inserted by the Provider in this Website (including, merely enunciative and not limiting, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the website: brands, logos, brand names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow diagrams, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of web pages) belong to the Provider and / or third parties to whom they have assigned their rights.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by their holders, unless expressly established otherwise.
The present terms and conditions for use of the website do not confer to the users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. It is strictly forbidden to use such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as its modification, alteration, decompilation and / or any other act of exploitation of the Website.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE: Both the access to the Website and non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained in it is the exclusive responsibility the user.
The user agrees to use the contents, information and data on the Website in compliance with these policies, terms and conditions, with the regulations of application and with generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user undertakes to refrain from using the contents of the Website for purposes or effects illicit, prohibited or contrary to those established here, or in any way damage, disable, overload or deteriorate this Website or prevent normal use or enjoyment by other users. The Provider will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise of said access, use or non-compliance with these policies, terms and conditions, nor will he be liable for any security errors that may occur or for damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
– the presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and / or products offered by the Provider through its Website.
– bad functioning of the browser.
– the use of non-updated versions thereof.
5- SOCIAL NETWORKS: Freedive Menorca may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is collected from those who become followers in
social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through the social networks) on the official pages of the Provider shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user.
The Provider will process your data for the purposes of properly administering your presence on the social network, informing you of products and services of Freedive Menorca, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow. The publication of contents is prohibited:
When it is allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or who carry out presumed activities allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
When it threatens the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, bother or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that Freedive Menorca considers inappropriate.
And in general when it contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and property rights intellectual and industrial. Likewise, the Provider reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice of the website or of the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties in intellectual property matter. In this sense, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, re-publish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User may visualize the contents of the web, print them, copy them and store them on your own hard drive or in any physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively to realise a personal and private use. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of the Provider.
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not made responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informative purposes. The Provider disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its intended purposes.
10. MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to carry out at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in its present conditions,
terms and privacy policies and on its web portal.
11. LINKS: Under no circumstances shall the Provider be responsible for the content of any link that comes from other web portals, or guarantee the technical availability, quality or reliability of the material or content of this web portal.
12. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The Provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the web portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at your own request or from a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to The Courts and Tribunals closest to San Luis.
Date of the last update: March 17, 2019
VALERIA OLIVES BABLER (hereinafter the “Lender”) with D.N.I. number 47792335Z is the owner of the website www.freedivemenorca.com (hereinafter, “the portal or website”), complies with the guidelines of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), relating to the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the
Lender, exonerating the Provider of any responsibility to respect.
The Provider informs that the data that the User is voluntarily providing will be incorporated into their information systems with the following purpose:
1-In case of contracting goods and / or services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service offered.
2- In the case of requesting information through the forms of the website, to send information about the query made.
3- In the case of subscription, to send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website.
The User may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email addresa: email@example.com.
By entering the data, the User grants unequivocal consent to the Provider, declaring to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof, so that it may proceed with the processing of the data provided. for the purposes mentioned.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
The Provider informs that it will not transfer the personal data to third parties, except for legal obligation. However, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be obtained requesting the express consent for such assignment.
The entity responsible for the database, hosting, as well as those involved in any phase of the treatment and / or the entities to which they have been notified, are obliged to observe the professional secrecy and the adoption of the levels of protection and necessary technical and organizational measures at your disposal to guarantee the security of personal data.
As the treatment managers, the Provider has contracted the following service providers, who have committed themselves to compliance with the applicable regulations regarding data protection, when they are hired:
The Provider guarantees in any case to the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request at the address mentioned in the header and / or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In turn, the User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of the consent. You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001 -Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
The data provided by the User, will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and during the period by which legal liabilities could be derived for the services rendered. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they shall be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
The Provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
Cami De S’Uestra, 62A
The user can also consult the rules and policies published by the owner of the social network for the use of it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, etc.
Why do we use them?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them and serve to make more efficient advertising that we can show you.
What use do we give to different types of cookies?
Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and can only read the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for customizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
Third party cookies: They are cookies created by third parties and we use them for different services (eg web site analysis or advertising).
According to its purpose:
Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page. For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our website, to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
How can I change the configuration of cookies?
If you do not want to store any type of Flash Player data, check the boxes “Allow Flash content to store information on the computer” and “Store the common Flash components to reduce download times”. If you want to limit the amount of data collected by flash applications, slide the indicator on the global storage configuration panel bar to the position you want.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they comply fully with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the help of your browser for more information).