1- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information collected in Article 10 of Law 34/ July 11 2002, on Services of the Information Society and
of Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is property of VALERIA OLIVES BABLER (hereinafter the “Lender”) with D.N.I. number 47708152B, and email address of: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2- USERS: The use of this website is absolutely voluntary and assumes the full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of valid use at all times that are in this web address. The User will have the responsibility to read carefully the conditions of use and accept them without reservations before carrying out any operation, viewing, use, etc.
The Provider reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without the need for prior notice to any User that contravenes the provisions of these
3. PROTECTION OF THE CONTENT: The user acknowledges and accepts that all rights of industrial and intellectual property on the contents and / or any other elements inserted by the Provider in this Website (including, merely enunciative and not limiting, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the website: brands, logos, brand names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow diagrams, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of web pages) belong to the Provider and / or third parties to whom they have assigned their rights.
In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by their holders, unless expressly established otherwise.
The present terms and conditions for use of the website do not confer to the users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein. It is strictly forbidden to use such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as its modification, alteration, decompilation and / or any other act of exploitation of the Website.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE: Both the access to the Website and non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained in it is the exclusive responsibility the user.
The user agrees to use the contents, information and data on the Website in compliance with these policies, terms and conditions, with the regulations of application and with generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user undertakes to refrain from using the contents of the Website for purposes or effects illicit, prohibited or contrary to those established here, or in any way damage, disable, overload or deteriorate this Website or prevent normal use or enjoyment by other users. The Provider will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise of said access, use or non-compliance with these policies, terms and conditions, nor will he be liable for any security errors that may occur or for damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored therein as a result of:
– the presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and / or products offered by the Provider through its Website.
– bad functioning of the browser.
– the use of non-updated versions thereof.
5- SOCIAL NETWORKS: Freedive Menorca may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is collected from those who become followers in
social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through the social networks) on the official pages of the Provider shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user.
The Provider will process your data for the purposes of properly administering your presence on the social network, informing you of products and services of Freedive Menorca, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow. The publication of contents is prohibited:
When it is allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or who carry out presumed activities allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
When it threatens the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, bother or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that Freedive Menorca considers inappropriate.
And in general when it contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and property rights intellectual and industrial. Likewise, the Provider reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice of the website or of the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties in intellectual property matter. In this sense, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, re-publish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User may visualize the contents of the web, print them, copy them and store them on your own hard drive or in any physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively to realise a personal and private use. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property ownership of the Provider.
8. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not made responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informative purposes. The Provider disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its intended purposes.
10. MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to carry out at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in its present conditions,
terms and privacy policies and on its web portal.
11. LINKS: Under no circumstances shall the Provider be responsible for the content of any link that comes from other web portals, or guarantee the technical availability, quality or reliability of the material or content of this web portal.
12. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The Provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the web portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at your own request or from a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to The Courts and Tribunals closest to San Luis.
Date of the last update: March 17, 2019